Categories
Ace News Room

#Breaking144 – Nature Conservancy of Canada to buy tiny island off Prince Edward Island’s north shore according to CP24 report


“A small, undeveloped island off the north shores of P.E.I. where blue herons, bald eagles and double-crested cormorants nest is set to be purchased by the Nature Conservancy of Canada and eventually placed under the full-time stewardship of the Mi’kmaq.”

Published: Nov.12: 2022: https://t.co/ireaesIbnO

Categories
Ace News Room

#Breaking144 – Trudeau arrives in Cambodia for ASEAN summit as Canada seeks deeper Indo-Pacific ties CP24 report


“Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has touched down in Cambodia for a summit aimed at deepening economic ties with Southeast Asia, a region where Canada’s engagement has been sporadic.”

Published: Nov.12: 2022: https://t.co/1ADi49ik0U

Categories
Ace News Room

#Breaking144 – Indian State of Gujarat Elections in 1st week December & BJP has been in power in the state of Gujarat for the past 27 years last assembly elections held in 2017 according to Sputnik report


“The Indian state of Gujarat will hold state assembly elections in the first week of December and on 3 November, the Election Commission of India (ECI) announced that the polls will be held in two phases.”

Published: Nov.12: 2022: https://ift.tt/ipzs6Jy

Categories
Ace News Room

#Breaking144 – Divisions are deepening in Moldova as an energy crisis engulfs the former Soviet country ahead of winter according to EuroNews report


“In the space of a just month, Chisinau has seen Russian gas imports cut in half and electricity from the pro-Russia breakaway region of Transnistria — which supplied 70% of Moldova’s needs — stop completely. The other 30%, imported from war-hit Ukraine, has also been cut as Moscow bombs the country’s energy infrastructure.”

Published: Nov.12: 2022: https://t.co/TpElDYdtNl

Categories
Ace News Room

#Breaking144 – At least 19 dead in Egypt after bus falls into ditch ministry has said according to RTE report


“At least 19 people were killed and six injured when the minibus they were travelling in overturned in northern Egypt’s Nile Delta, the health ministry has said.”

Published: Nov.12: 2022: https://t.co/LJZIvlu4dE

Categories
Ace News Room

#Breaking144 – Sweden will not agree to the stationing of nuclear weapons on its territory after it is officially accepted into the (NATO), the Swedish Foreign Minister, Tobias Billstrom told a local news agency on November 12.


“Supreme Commander of Sweden’s Armed Forces, General Micael Bydén, elicited a mixed response with earlier statements, admitting that he had advised his country’s government against setting any red lines initially when seeking NATO membership, such as not allowing the alliance’s bases or nuclear weapons on Swedish soil.”

Published: Nov.12: 20222: https://ift.tt/SaW1bvi